Adopting Clean Solutions for Cooking and Heating
- Dissemination Approach of Improved Biomass Stoves in Indian Himalayan Region
- PROMOTION OF VERTICAL FED BIOMASS COOKSTOVE IN THE PHILIPPINES: THE BATAAN PENINSULA STATE UNIVERSITY EXPERIENCE
- SYSTEMS THINKING FOR IMPROVED COOKSTOVE DISSEMINATION
- Who killed the fire?
- Results-based financing (RBF): A Market Development Mechanism for Improved Cooking Technologies
Characterizing Energy Demand for Last Mile Connectivity: New Approaches to Economic and Social Inclusion
- Empowering Indonesian Women to Expand Clean Energy Access in Last Mile Communities
- Using technology for evidence-based feedback to ensure quality electricity access Electricity Supply Monitoring Initiative (ESMI)
- BOTTOM-UP PLANNING FOR IMPROVED ENERGY ACCESS A Case Study of Udaipur District, India
- Advocacy for Energy: Powerful New Leadership Role for Women’s Strategic Support Group
- Bridging the gap: How can donors support investment for Last Mile Connectivity?