The session, tentatively 2-3 hours would cover ADB experience in various innovative technologies and business models in PRC and Mongolia with potential replication in other DMCs.
- PRC: Carbon capture of CO2 from a steel mill plant and use it as feedstock for concrete production.
- PRC: District Cooling initiatives in industrial parks and new developments
- MON: Use of Battery storage for frequency control and load shifting.
- MON: Modernization of the national power grid for automatic dispatch and grid balance.
- PRC: Guarantees for issuance of clean air bonds complying with CBI standard to support low-carbon development.
- Energy Efficiency financing for MSME using FIs,
- Private sector EE leasing for SMEs
- Raise awareness of current innovative technologies and business models used in East Asia with potential replication for other DMCs.
- Build partnerships and support networking among stakeholders of various DMCs to learn from each other and collaborate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.